Are you interested in having your post-graduate study in either Economics, International Development, Public Affairs, Architectural Engineering, Development Finance, or other related fields? If YES, then you should apply for the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJWBGSP).
The JJWBGSP is a fully-funded scholarship that covers tuition, a monthly living stipend, and round-trip airfare, health insurance, and travel allowance. It has been in existence since 1982, and as the name implies, it’s a joint initiative run by the Japanese government and the World Bank. It’s aimed at offering scholarships to individuals from World Bank member countries to study at renowned universities in other member countries.
The following are key requirements for the JJWBGSP:
- Candidates must be full citizens of a World Bank member developing country (no dual citizenship).
- Candidates must have a history of supporting their country’s development.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree at least three years before the application deadline.
- Candidates must have three years or more work experience in a development-related field at the time of submitting their scholarship application.
- Candidates must have gained admission without any hassles except for funding to at least one of the JJWBGSP university’s master’s programs.
The JJWBGSP caters to 41 programs strictly on development in some specific institutions.
How To Apply:
Candidates are advised to submit their completed application only once otherwise it won’t be considered. The core documents needed to facilitate the application process are 2 recommendation letters, a completed application form written in English language or the language of their Master’s degree program, a document proving work eligibility, a bachelor’s degree, CV, and an unconditional letter of admission. To begin your application process, CLICK HERE. For further questions, check out the FAQ
Friday, May 21, 2021
Best of luck! If you need further assistance in applying for this scholarship or any other, do not hesitate to reach out to the Edward Consulting team via email email@example.com or on our Instagram