Are you ready to take your career to new heights and unlock a world of possibilities? The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) Tour is here to guide you on your journey toward pursuing an MBA degree. This exclusive event brings together renowned business schools from around the world, offering a unique opportunity for aspiring professionals to explore their options, gain valuable insights, and make informed decisions about their educational future.
If you’ve thought about studying abroad and want to apply to a top business school then the MBA Tour is the perfect opportunity for you. It provides direct access to admissions representatives, faculty members, and current students from leading business schools, all under one roof. You’ll have the chance to engage in meaningful conversations, ask questions, and gain firsthand knowledge about the programs, curriculum, campus culture, and career prospects offered by each school and get personalized guidance on every aspect of the application process, from test preparation to crafting a compelling application essay. By connecting with like-minded individuals, fellow applicants, and alumni, you’ll build valuable relationships that can support your academic and professional journey.
It is also important to do a self-assessment before attending the MBA Tour.
Ask yourself questions such as;
- What are my career goals? Take some time to define your long-term and short-term career objectives. Consider the industries, functions, and roles you’re interested in pursuing. This will help you focus on schools and programs that align with your aspirations.
- What is my preferred program format? Determine whether you’re looking for a full-time, part-time, or executive program. Consider factors such as flexibility, duration, and the impact on your current work or personal commitments.
- What are my academic strengths and areas for improvement? Assess your academic background and identify any areas where you may need to strengthen your knowledge or skills. This will help you determine the programs that can provide the necessary academic support and resources.
- What are my preferred countries? Consider the regions or countries where you would like to study and work. Different business schools have different strengths and networks in various locations, so it’s important to align your preferences with the opportunities available.
After answering these questions, you will most likely have narrowed down your options. This alone will save you a lot of time and allow you to make the most of your MBA Tour experience. Also, admissions officers enjoy speaking with candidates who have done their research.
By attending the event, you will:
- Network with admissions decision-makers from Harvard, INSEAD Business School, MIT, Carnegie Mellon, London Business School, Duke, HEC Paris, Simon Fraser, University of Georgia & more top business schools.
- Discover the distinctive elements of various business programs through live simulated classes and participate in student/alumni conversations during interactive presentations.
- Schedule one-to-one meetings with admission decision-makers to get all your questions answered.
- Hear firsthand how to strengthen your application and set yourself apart from other eligible candidates.
Edward Consulting will be offering a free 20 minutes post-event consultation to 10 people that visit our booth and express interest in our services/packages. In addition, everyone who purchases any of our services/packages will receive a 5% discount.
Join us as we delve into the exciting world of the MBA Tour and discover how it can pave the way for your success.
The MBA Tour Africa + Middle East Thursday, June 22, 2023 6:00 PM –
8:30 PM Africa South Time (GMT +2)
Click the link to register!