Are you an international student looking to study in the UK with a substantial scholarship and the potential to secure some stipend? The University of Bristol awards scholarships for international postgraduate students worth £6,500, £13,000, and £26,000 per year and can only be used for tuition fees. In addition, applicants may be eligible for a £3,000 living cost bursary during their first year of study for the 2023/2024 intake.
The following are the essential requirements for the University of Bristol Think Big Postgraduate Award:
- Be an international student for fee purposes
- You have applied to start any one-year, full-time master’s programme, or one of the eligible two-year programmes at the University of Bristol – Social Work (MSc) and Law (MA), starting in September 2023.
How to Apply:
- Check if your programme is eligible.
- You need to have submitted an application for your desired eligible programme before applying for the scholarship.
- You can then apply for the scholarship using the international scholarships online application form and answer the application questions.
- There are three questions that you will need to complete. The maximum word count for each question is 200 words and each question is worth 10 marks.
- For further guidance on how to apply, you can visit the guidance on how to apply for international scholarships.
Deadline: Applications will close at 10 AM (UK time) on Monday 24 April 2023.
Best of luck! If you require further assistance in applying for this scholarship please book a consultation with us. For any other scholarships, do not hesitate to reach out to the Edward Consulting team via email: at email@example.com or on our Instagram: at @edward_consulting.
Written by Abraham Etang