A lot of professionals and executives in various industries at one point or the other in their careers have thought about going to business school abroad. Aside from the amazing opportunities that exist from studying abroad, there is also the ability to network with people from all over the world, get a higher income, a more senior role at an organization, and just satisfy that desire to increase your business knowledge and prowess.
If you’ve thought about studying abroad and want to apply to a business school then the MBA Tour is the perfect opportunity to explore your business school options and find the program that best aligns with your career goals. This is your chance to speak directly with the world’s leading business schools, attend interactive presentations to compare various programs, improve your application, get exclusive GMAT™ Exam tips from the exam creators & more!
By attending the event, you will:
- Network with admissions decision-makers from Harvard, Columbia, Wharton, Kellogg, Oxford, Toronto Rotman, Duke, IE Business School, Asia School of Business, HEC Paris, Darden, McGill Harvard, & more top business schools.
- Let their smart algorithm match you with high potential schools for small group meetings.
- Explore the unique features of various business programs during live mock classes and engage in student/alumni discussion during interactive presentations.
- Get exclusive GMAT™ Exam tips from the exam creators.
- Hear first-hand how to improve your application and stand out from other qualified applicants.
Also, everyone who attends their scheduled Meetup(s) will receive a GMAT Accelerator bundle which includes:
- GMAT 8-Week Study Planner: The goals, tools & tips you need to work towards your b-school goals – in just 8 weeks. From the makers of the official GMAT™ exam.
- 15% off the GMAT Official Guide 2022 e-bundle.
We will be offering a 5% discount on all our services/packages and a free 20 minutes post-event consultation to the first 10 people that visit our booth.
Join us virtually in your region:
South Africa: Tuesday, October 19
Ghana: Thursday, October 21
Nigeria: Tuesday, October 26
Register for Free here