Do you want to pursue an MBA? Making the choice to attend a business school is the first major step in what may appear to be a long journey. A lot of professionals and executives in various industries at one point or the other in their careers have thought about going to business school abroad. Aside from the amazing opportunities that exist from studying abroad, there is also the ability to network with industry leaders from all over the world, get a higher income, a more senior role at an organization, and just satisfy that desire to increase your business knowledge and prowess.
If you’ve thought about studying abroad and want to apply to a business school then the MBA Tour is the perfect opportunity for you. There are several business schools and MBA programs offered in different formats and you get the chance to meet with each school representative to learn about the benefits of each program. You also get exclusive GMAT™ Exam tips from the exam creators & more! Having access to a large pool of business schools as well as their admissions team and alumni is critical in selecting the best fit for yourself.
It is also important to do a self-assessment before attending the MBA Tour.
Ask yourself questions such as;
- Why do you want to study an MBA? Are you seeking a career change or do you need this degree to get that promotion you have been waiting for?
- Are you satisfied with your job? Is it time to try something new?
- Are you ready to study abroad? How will having an outside exposure impact your employability?
- Which country sounds more appealing to you? What does life post-MBA look like? It’s a big investment, will you have enough opportunities to gain more work experience in that country?
After answering these questions, you will most likely have narrowed down your options. This alone will save you a lot of time and allow you to make the most of your MBA Tour experience. Also, admissions officers enjoy speaking with candidates who have done their research.
By attending the event, you will:
- Network with admissions decision-makers from Harvard, Columbia, Cornell, Yale, INSEAD, London Business School, Duke, HEC Paris, Emory, York, McMaster, & more top business schools.
- Let their smart algorithm match you with high potential schools for small group meetings.
- Explore the unique features of various business programs during live mock classes and engage in student/alumni discussion during interactive presentations.
- Get exclusive GMAT™ Exam tips from the exam creators.
- Hear first-hand how to improve your application and stand out from other qualified applicants.
Also, everyone who attends their scheduled Meetup(s) will receive a GMAT Accelerator bundle which includes:
- GMAT 8-Week Study Planner: The goals, tools & tips you need to work towards your b-school goals – in just 8 weeks. From the makers of the official GMAT™ exam.
- 15% off the GMAT Official Guide 2022 e-bundle.
One lucky attendee will win a $250 GMAT Exam Voucher and will be contacted after the event.
Edward Consulting will be offering a free 20 minutes post-event consultation to 5 people that visit our booth.
To take advantage of this great opportunity, join us virtually in your region:
Ghana: Thursday, October 20, 2022 – Click to register
Nigeria: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 – Click to register
Save your spot now!
Written by Gbemi Ipaye